Re: BLOGGING

If Dennis shows a lot of photos on his blog & some are obviously very poor construction and others recognizably show the new houses in question, I believe the inference is pretty obvious.  And any comments about the quality (or not) of the construction just strengthens the point.  This is not the same as showing photos in one's brochure!  :)  Perhaps if the photos were only very tight close-ups that show details of the construction but couldn't be identified, it might be safe to do it.

To respond to your equation:  If I show 6 pictures and 5 show really poor construction, then, yes, either this is a test or the 6th is probably also considered poor construction.

Ralph