From: John Riley [mailto:jriley(--nospam--at)cbbel.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2005 2:55 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: BLOGGING

Is this a valid equation:          showing pictures = badmouthing

Unfortunately I'm afraid (as a non-lawyer) that you have about as much right to badmouth a builder on your blog as someone else has to badmouth your engineering skills on his blog.

I'd be careful, especially if your pockets are shallower than the builder's.

Ralph