Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: BLOGGING[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: BLOGGING
- From: "Arvel L. Williams, P.E." <awilliams(--nospam--at)gwsquared.com>
- Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:29:52 -0600
I thought that as Professional Engineers we had a responsibility to protect the publics safety. I also thought that several recent court cases indicated that an inaction on the part of a person of knowledge (say a PE) who was aware of a situation and did nothing was tantamount to, oh, what the word, negligence?
My thought would be to contact the owner and/or design professional and send him the picture anonymously.
Besides, It ain't libel if it's true. Of course there is truth and court truth.
Wow, what a screwed up mess we have made of the engineering professions.
- From: John Riley
- Prev by Subject: Re: BLOGGING
- Next by Subject: Re: BLOGGING
- Previous by thread: BLOGGING
- Next by thread: Re: BLOGGING