Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: BLOGGING[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: BLOGGING
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 16:52:12 EST
The reality is you would be partially libel because you had knowledge of the problem and did not inform anyone of the situation. If the clients choose to neglect your information as they did in your case or get some other engineer to say it is ok your are not responsible for their actions.
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
- Prev by Subject: Re: BLOGGING
- Next by Subject: Re: BLOGGING
- Previous by thread: Re: BLOGGING
- Next by thread: Anybody Using SSMA Designations for Call-Outs on Light Gage Structures ?