Fw: good engineering dictionary and p.e. advice

Joe,

When I was taking the SE exam, the SE Review Manual (by Ben Yousefi) was still based on 1997 UBC.  Fortunately, I did not have the reason to check for new releases.

You may want to get yourself a copy even if it is not per IBC - it's a great reference.  I kept mine.

Steve

Steve,

Where did you find Ben Yousefi?s SE Review Manual?  Has his been updated to the IBC?  I should probably see if I can get a copy.

Thanks,

J. Grill

Joseph R. Grill, P.E. (Structural)

Shephard - Wesnitzer, Inc.