Re: last off topic, sorry....

I've always thought of Chinese products as cheaper than the stuff Made in the US of A.  So it surprised me when I was in China several years ago and read an article in an English language magazine about how Chinese farmers growing corn and some other products couldn't complete with the mass-produced and low-priced imported American corn, etc.  Economy of scale.  Who'd a thought?

I guess there's two sides to every coin.

Ralph