Re: last off topic, sorry....

Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:

I've always thought of Chinese products as cheaper than the stuff Made in the US of A. So it surprised me when I was in China several years ago and read an article in an English language magazine about how Chinese farmers growing corn and some other products couldn't complete with the mass-produced and low-priced imported American corn, etc. Economy of scale. Who'd a thought?

I guess there's two sides to every coin.
Ralph