Re: Here we go again - Re: last off topic, sorry....

Jim Wilson wrote:

Smells like the beginning of another weeks-long Seaint
political debate?

- For better or for worse, it keeps some of use almost
entertained.
It does have political overtones, but economics is vitally important for all of us to understand.

FWIW, There is really nothing that isn't "political" in some way. Think about it: All our talk about building codes, code enforcement issues, "plan checking," etc., all come down to elected officials who decide what WE as engineers are going to do.

That's one reason why I don't understand this mindset of "compartmentalization."

--
Bill Polhemus, P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company