From: Dennis S. Wish, PE [mailto:dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net]
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 2:36 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Was: last off topic, sorry.... Now: Is this really off-topic if it affects your potential earnings?

A recent article in the Washington Post notes the dissatisfaction that Americans have with IBM (and other companies) who outsources their technical support to New Delhi. The article is from the March 7-13 2005 edition "An Earful of Ire from Americans" by Rama Lakshimi (page 18). Nearly 25% of the callers are dissatisfied with the service. The technicians are trained and they are polite, but there is a language problem as the technician does not understand the idioms we use daily. On a side note, when I threatened to buy