Re: I Got Th' "Eagle Done Flew" Blues!

In a message dated 3/17/05 3:14:46 PM, bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc writes:
Can you imagine this guy sending back a partial payment to his attorney,
and complaining "your fees are just outrageous, I'm not paying a penny
more!"

An attorney-client asked me to fax my timesheet to him to justify my time.  I did, and got back a check for half what I was due with half my time lined out.  What did I do?  What would you do to  the head of a 20-attorney firm who owes you $2,000.  I rolled over ...

The rich and powerful will always rule.  That's the *real* meaning of the Golden Rule (those with the gold rule!).

Ralph