From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 5:43 PM
To: jgrill(--nospam--at)swiaz.com; seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: I Got Th' "Eagle Done Flew" Blues!

In a message dated 3/17/05 3:28:44 PM, jgrill(--nospam--at)swiaz.com writes:
Good story Bill!  I think I could put together a little shoe box myself.  I
could put in a $3.00 Calculator from Walgreens, and maybe a couple of
pencils and a pad of paper.  Then maybe throw in a list of textbooks (with
prices) and colleges (listing various tuitions).

Don't forget your stamp, since that's all they really want!

Ralph