Re: I Got Th' "Eagle Done Flew" Blues!

Bill
Deja vue.  If you feel that the architect is not worth
keeping as a customer or you think he feels he does not
want to deal with you, then go after him.  He AGREED to
your quote and told you to proceed.  If he didn't inform
his customer (who sounds like a twit), then that is his
problem.  He owes you--and how do you know that they did
not do some little "back-room" deal--"you pay Bill $xx
to keep him quiet and I'll make it up to you".
   I went thru this with an architect--$1000 Can, about
6 years ago.  After all the work, the owner decided not
to go thru with it.  The fargy-bargy archy wanted to not
make waves, for fear of losing future work, so I kept
quiet.  I got some more work but never really made up
the lost amount.
Gary