Re: I Got The' "Eagle Done Flew" Blues!

Arvel L. Williams, P.E. wrote:

WE DO NOT MARKET OURSELVES!!!
I've made this point before, most notably in my feeble efforts with the NCSEA's ad hoc "Public Relations" committee.

I gave as an example what accountants do through the National Association of CPAs. The response was "well, NCSEA cannot afford anything like that."

Of course, my point wasn't that NCSEA (or any other organization for that matter) ought to willy-nilly do a huge media ad-buy, but siimply that we ought to consider what media and public relations can do to raise public awareness. Something like this ought not to be done without deliberation, but I do think it has its place.

--
Bill Polhemus, P.E.
Polhemus Engineering Company