Re: FW: [Fwd: Really Questioning 9-11 [Book]]

". Even more interesting is *the South Tower. Even though it experienced a less forceful hit than the North Tower and had smaller fires, it fell in only half the time of its counterpart *(56 minutes). It takes five-times that long to cook a turkey! Plus, the South Tower's cap, which initially tipped 23 degrees past vertical, suddenly reversed direction, then dropped vertically, defying Newton's First Law of Motion."

I knew our codes were inadequate, but this just proves it. Instead of 1- and 2-hour ratings for fire resistance, I would like them to be addressed as "fifth-turkey" and "two-fifths turkey". It should be clear we need to upgrade buildings to meet at least a one-turkey rating.