Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: IBC 2000[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: IBC 2000
- From: "Lutz, James" <James.Lutz(--nospam--at)earthtech.com>
- Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 10:03:33 -0800
IBC2000 uses ground acceleration maps, not seismic zones.
This e-mail is intended to be delivered only to the named addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential and proprietary. If this information is received by anyone other than the named addressee(s), the recipient(s) should immediately notify the sender by e-mail and promptly delete the transmitted material from your computer and server. In no event shall this material be read, used, stored, or retained by anyone other than the named addressee(s) without the express written consent of the sender or the named addressee(s).
- Prev by Subject: IBC 2000
- Next by Subject: Re: IBC 2000
- Previous by thread: RE: Extending the life of plotter cartridges ??
- Next by thread: RE: IBC 2000