Solo Practice - Billing Software

Last December I asked for recommendations on billing software for a small firm.  Since I am a one-man show, I was looking for something that would reduce the amount of time I was spending on invoicing and would also help me do a better job on tracking time and costs.  I went with Billquick and I've used it since the beginning of this year.  It does everything I need and the technical support is outstanding.

Just thought I would post this in case anyone has a similar need.

David Finley
M. David Finley, P.E., P.A.
Professional Engineering Consultants, Inc.
2086 SW Main Boulevard - Suite 111
Lake City, FL  32025
386-752-6400
386-752-8617 (fax)