Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Solo Practice - Billing Software[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Solo Practice - Billing Software
- From: "M. David Finley, P.E." <pec(--nospam--at)isgroup.net>
- Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 14:36:03 -0500
Last December I asked for recommendations on billing software for a small firm. Since I am a one-man show, I was looking for something that would reduce the amount of time I was spending on invoicing and would also help me do a better job on tracking time and costs. I went with Billquick and I've used it since the beginning of this year. It does everything I need and the technical support is outstanding.
Just thought I would post this in case anyone has a similar need.
M. David Finley, P.E., P.A.
Professional Engineering Consultants, Inc.
2086 SW Main Boulevard - Suite 111
Lake City, FL 32025
- Prev by Subject: Re: Solid blocking between 2x outlookers
- Next by Subject: Re: Solo Practice - Billing Software
- Previous by thread: Engineering dictionary
- Next by thread: Re: Solo Practice - Billing Software