Need Engineer in San Jose for Light-Framing

I have a client who is an architect in New York City. He is designing a custom home project in San Jose, California and is looking for an engineer in the area to work with. I told him that I would post this message and is office information on the list. Please contact him directly if you are interested or want more information on the project - I don't have much information on the job.

Stone Architecture LLC

Hicks Stone, Architect

333 Hudson Street

Studio 304

New York, NY  10013

Tel  212-645-0635    Fax  212-645-1282    Net  www.stone-architecture.com

hicks.stone(--nospam--at)stone-architecture.com

--

Dennis S. Wish, PE
California Professional Engineer

dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net