Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Need Engineer in San Jose for Light-Framing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAINT Listservice <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Need Engineer in San Jose for Light-Framing
- From: "Dennis S. Wish, PE" <dennis.wish(--nospam--at)verizon.net>
- Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 16:15:22 -0800
I have a client who is an architect in New York City. He is designing a
custom home project in San Jose, California and is looking for an
engineer in the area to work with. I told him that I would post this
message and is office information on the list. Please contact him
directly if you are interested or want more information on the project
- I don't have much information on the job. |
Hicks Stone, Architect
212-645-0635 Fax 212-645-1282
Dennis S. Wish, PE
California Professional Engineer
Structural Engineering Consultant
760.564.0884 (office - fax)
This e-mail is intended to be delivered only to the named addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential and proprietary. If this information is received by anyone other than the named addressee(s), the recipient(s) should immediately notify the sender by e-mail and promptly delete the transmitted material from your computer and server. In no event shall this material be read, used, stored, or retained by anyone other than the named addressee(s) without the express written consent of the sender or the named addressee(s).
- Prev by Subject: Re: Nashville, TN area foundation help
- Next by Subject: NEHRP News
- Previous by thread: PRACTICE: "Forecasting Reports"
- Next by thread: SE REVIEW WORKSHOPS IN LA & SF (BASED ON THE 2001 CBC & 2003 IBC)