Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
SE REVIEW WORKSHOPS IN LA & SF (BASED ON THE 2001 CBC & 2003 IBC)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: SE REVIEW WORKSHOPS IN LA & SF (BASED ON THE 2001 CBC & 2003 IBC)
- From: StructuralReview(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 04:36:05 EST
An excellent opportunity to learn the latest in structural engineering codes, the state of the art in design, and get prepared for the SE exam. The program is comprised of a detailed interactive review of a comprehensive selection of problems included in the California Structural Engineer Exams and the discussion of more recent developments in structural and seismic engineering. The distinguished lecturers are experts in their field of practice, and the majority have been involved in recent code development efforts for the 2003 IBC. This year’s program is not only ideal for the SE exam candidates, it also provides an excellent refresher course for the 2001 CBC. And, with the adoption of the IBC in California it also provides a great introduction to those provisions, which also include the 2002 ASCE-7, 2002 ACI-318, 2002 AISC Seismic and 2002 MSJC.
For more information please check out the following web site:
- Prev by Subject: RE: scuppers
- Next by Subject: Re:seaint Digest for 16 Jan 2005 (Out of The Office)
- Previous by thread: Need Engineer in San Jose for Light-Framing
- Next by thread: REFERENCE