RE: REFERENCE

I thought Fowler's Statics book was really good.  It was very easy to
follow, gave good examples and gets an overall thumbs up from me.

I too have the Beer and Johnson Mechanics of Materials, 2nd Edition book in
my library, so I can't help you there.  That's what was being used at the
University of Wyoming.

I know Dr. Baldwin from Univ. of Wyo was in the process of writting a
Statics book.  I don't know if it was ever completed, but that may be
another avenue to check out.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Dave Maynard, PE
Gillette, Wyoming