Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
BAR7 Rating Analysis Program[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: BAR7 Rating Analysis Program
- From: "Candi Anderson" <canderson(--nospam--at)mercadoeng.com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 16:52:05 -0500
I'm looking for information on the "assumptions" used in the BAR7 rating analysis program (PennDOT) for Floorbeam Type P members. Specifically, since these frame into main fascia girders of significant depth, I'm looking for the end conditions that the program would be using in determining the moments in the floorbeam. I have an output with results, but no user guide that explains this. I've checked online and can't find a website to download a user guide, but am not sure if it would tell me anyway. Any help is greatly appreciated. Candi Anderson, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Bar Placement in Slab with Laser Screed
- Next by Subject: BAR7 Rating Analysis Program
- Previous by thread: RE: HUD permanent foundations
- Next by thread: BAR7 Rating Analysis Program