BAR7 Rating Analysis Program

I'm looking for information on the "assumptions" used in the BAR7 rating
analysis program (PennDOT) for Floorbeam Type P members.  Specifically,
since these frame into main fascia girders of significant depth, I'm looking
for the end conditions that the program would be using in determining the
moments in the floorbeam.

I have an output with results, but no user guide that explains this.  I've
checked online and can't find a website to download a user guide, but am not
sure if it would tell me anyway.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Candi Anderson, P.E.