RE: Pe test advice

Thanks to everyone for your comments and suggestions. I've read the ncees
requirements as well as many other sources. I've seen some conflicting
information on the code requirements but since everyone has confirmed
IBC2003, I think those conflicting sites must be outdated. I've been
studying for a while and have exhausted my resources on the internet- so my
seemingly basic questions are probably just a display of my pre-exam
nerves... i.e. not wanting to get there and be totally surprised by
something I didn't expect or anticipate.
Thanks again and good luck to the rest of you sitting in April.