Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
California Building Code[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAOC List" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: California Building Code
- From: "Paul Feather" <pfeather(--nospam--at)SE-Solutions.net>
- Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 07:54:48 -0800
Well, it is now official, California has reversed the decision to adopt the NFPA code and will be adopting the ICC codes. The press statement was not specific on a time line, though a two year period was mentioned as the normal legislative cycle. Based on this we in CA would finally see adoption of a new building code in 2007.
- Prev by Subject: California *possibly* adopting the IBC, IRC and IFC
- Next by Subject: RE: California Building Code
- Previous by thread: RE: Masonry - Split Face Block
- Next by thread: RE: California Building Code