From: Paul Feather [mailto:pfeather(--nospam--at)SE-Solutions.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 7:55 AM
To: SEAOC List
Subject: California Building Code

Well, it is now official, California has reversed the decision to adopt the NFPA code and will be adopting the ICC codes.  The press statement was not specific on a time line, though a two year period was mentioned as the normal legislative cycle.  Based on this we in CA would finally see adoption of a new building code in 2007.