Equipment Base Design

I have designed an equipment base that is similar to one of the highway sign bases where the baseplate is clear of the concrete and supported by anchor rods only. Can someone point me to a web site where I can find a design procedure that I can use to verify what I have sized?  I have searched without any success.

Any help is appreciated.