From: davisp2(--nospam--at)earthlink.net [mailto:davisp2(--nospam--at)earthlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 3:24 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Equipment Base Design

I have designed an equipment base that is similar to one of the highway
sign bases where the baseplate is clear of the concrete and supported by
anchor rods only. Can someone point me to a web site where I can find a
design procedure that I can use to verify what I have sized?  I have
searched without any success.

Any help is appreciated.