Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

RE: C Clamps

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]



McMaster Carr [ ] sells beam clamps and C-clamps for hanging threaded rod.  


A name I remember form my nearly forgotten refinery plant engineering days is Grinnell – they made pipe hangers.


Unistrut may have what you are looking for.


Nels Roselund, SE

South San Gabriel, CA


From: Rich Lewis [mailto:sea(--nospam--at)]
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 7:58 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)
Subject: C Clamps


What are the names or who manufactures the ‘C’ clamp for hanging rods, etc. off steel beams and joists?  I’m looking for a clamp to bar joists to hang cables for a large TV screen.


I searched the archives but could find old posts on this.  I know there were some in the past.





Rich Lewis