Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: C Clamps[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: C Clamps
- From: "Lutz, James" <James.Lutz(--nospam--at)earthtech.com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 08:38:21 -0800
Grinnell got bought out by Anvil International. They make all sorts of clamps and hangers. Here's a link.
This e-mail is intended to be delivered only to the named addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential and proprietary. If this information is received by anyone other than the named addressee(s), the recipient(s) should immediately notify the sender by e-mail and promptly delete the transmitted material from your computer and server. In no event shall this material be read, used, stored, or retained by anyone other than the named addressee(s) without the express written consent of the sender or the named addressee(s).
- Prev by Subject: RE: C Clamps
- Next by Subject: Cable Tie Down for FRP Tanks
- Previous by thread: Re: C Clamps
- Next by thread: Pe advice