Re: Collector Design with 5% ECC & omega

Collectors themselves, include 5%eccen.  Connections
of collectors to LFR elements, include the 5% eccen
AND Omega factor.  The 5% accidental is only if you
have a rigid diaphragm.
I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong....  :-P
David Topete, SE
SF, CA