RE: brick monuments

Paul,

Very true...where you might run into availablility problems or excessive
cost premiums is if the color of the clay masonry that is desired is
"non-standard"...i.e. they have to do a special run of hollow clay masonry
units in some rare color.  I would assume that brick manufacturers have
more limited selection of readily available colors for hollow clay units.

Regardless, you a correct that getting hollow clay units should not be an
overall problem...just will likely cost more than standard "solid" units.

Scott
Adrian, MI