Deflection of Cantilever Beam with Moment at Free End

The AISC manual conveniently gives the formula for the deflection of a cantilever beam for a concentrated load, a uniformly varying load, and a concentrated load.

However, it does not provide the case of a cantilever beam with a moment applied at the free end of the cantilever.  Can anyone provide me the formula?  I can get the value from my frame analysis program, but I want to be able to check it by hand.

Thanks,

David Finley