Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Nashville, TN area foundation help[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Nashville, TN area foundation help
- From: "Rich Lewis" <sea(--nospam--at)lewisengineering.com>
- Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2005 15:41:39 -0600
I am designing a foundation for a pre-engineered metal building just south of Nashville, TN. I haven’t done any work in TN in quite a while. Most of my work is further south. For a PEMB in this area, would the foundation style be a turned down slab on ground, or is it typical to have a separate foundation wall? What is the typical depth of footing bottom below exterior grade in this area?
Thanks for your help.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Multi-story wood framed w/lots of openings
- Next by Subject: RE: Nashville, TN area foundation help
- Previous by thread: Estimate for Structural Assessment
- Next by thread: RE: Nashville, TN area foundation help