From: "Candi  Anderson" <canderson(--nospam--at)mercadoeng.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Re: allowable stresses for wood floor joists - Phila. PA
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 12:53:14 -0500

Ken-
A few months ago I raised a similar question on this site re: existing timber properties. I don't have the answer at my current location, but someone mentioned testing by Forest Products up in Wisconsin, I think. I recall 5 free tests (per year?) and what you owuld need to send them. I will try to remember to send you the site tomorrow when I return to my office computer ( unless someone responds prior).
Candi Anderson, P.E.
Ashton, MD