Building implosion

Has anybody got knowledge about building implosion
works? I have a Msc searching of it and I wasnt able
to find enough sources. Any help will be
appreciated...
Best regards,

Alan Parker
Civil Engineer

Reply: The term is not in general usage.
It suggests "exploding inwards" because this is what implosion means in general.

Such an event can happen if there is greater pressure outside, then inside.

But then, a rectangular building usually has overpressure on two walls
and underpressure on two others. The implosion in such a case will be partial only.
This is under wind pressure as well as under a blast pressure, although the pattern
is more complicated in the latter.

Give me more circumstances and I will tell you more.

Sincerely, Gregory