Re: Building implosion

Types of explosives use in demolition? These
explosives? characteristics? The places where the
explosives should put in a building?  The holes
characteristics which we put the explosives inside.
How can we determine the amount of explosives to
demolish a building? What are the parameters which
effect amount of explosive?

Thanks in advance,

Sincerely,
Alan