From: Jen Wadsworth [mailto:JWadsworth(--nospam--at)TricoEngineering.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 7:15 AM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: IBC2000 versus IBC2003

I've been asked to certify that a condominium designed in our office
last
year (with IBC2000) is in accordance with IBC2003 (adopted in Jan '05).
haven't done much with 2003 yet this year and I don't know the
differences
in the two.  I have searched the internet, unsuccessfully, for a list or
compilation of the changes. There seem to be a lot of books, seminars
and
tutorial-type online training to cover this issue- all with a fee, of
course.  Does anyone know of a site or publication that has addressed
this
question with specifics?

Thanks,
Jen