Re: IBC2000 versus IBC2003

Why would you want to do that? It was designed for what it was designed for!
Regards,
Bill Cain, SE
Berkeley CA

In a message dated 3/30/2005 7:20:05 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, JWadsworth(--nospam--at)TricoEngineering.com writes:
I've been asked to certify that a condominium designed in our office last
year (with IBC2000) is in accordance with IBC2003 (adopted in Jan '05).  I
haven't done much with 2003 yet this year and I don't know the differences
in the two.  I have searched the internet, unsuccessfully, for a list or
compilation of the changes. There seem to be a lot of books, seminars and
tutorial-type online training to cover this issue- all with a fee, of
course.  Does anyone know of a site or publication that has addressed this
question with specifics?

Thanks,
Jen

*   http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp