RE: IBC2000 versus IBC2003

If the building is permitted after the Code change then the structure must be designed for the latest adopted Code and not the one that was in effect during the actual design process.

D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E.

Structural Department

SCHOOR DEPALMA

200 State Highway Nine

Manalapan, NJ 07726-0900

Phone: (732) 577-9000 (Ext. 1283)

FAX: (732) 431-9428

Cell: (908) 309-8657

Email: mstuart(--nospam--at)schoordepalma.com

Website: www.schoordepalma.com