RE: IBC2000 versus IBC2003

In the past, ICBO used to publish a document that listed the changes to each new version of the UBC.  ICC may do the same for each new version of the IBC.  You might want to check with the ICC website.  There is at least one publication: "2003 Analysis of Revisions to the IBC Structural Provisions" listed in their catalog, item #9281SO3.  Try    www.iccsafe.org   Steve Widmayer, PE

-----Original Message-----
From: Jen Wadsworth [mailto:JWadsworth(--nospam--at)TricoEngineering.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 7:15 AM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: IBC2000 versus IBC2003

I've been asked to certify that a condominium designed in our office last
year (with IBC2000) is in accordance with IBC2003 (adopted in Jan '05).  I
haven't done much with 2003 yet this year and I don't know the differences
in the two.  I have searched the internet, unsuccessfully, for a list or
compilation of the changes. There seem to be a lot of books, seminars and
tutorial-type online training to cover this issue- all with a fee, of
course.  Does anyone know of a site or publication that has addressed this
question with specifics?

Thanks,
Jen