Re: Building implosion

Surely, in today's world, no one is even thinking about answering such questions on the Internet, are they????

Ralph

In a message dated 3/30/05 2:51:13 AM, ˆzdemirjanissary1tr(--nospam--at)yahoo.com writes:

Types of explosives use in demolition? These
explosives’ characteristics? The places where the
explosives should put in a building?  The holes
characteristics which we put the explosives inside.
How can we determine the amount of explosives to
demolish a building? What are the parameters which
effect amount of explosive?

Thanks in advance,

Sincerely,
Alan