Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Building implosion[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: özdemirjanissary1tr(--nospam--at)yahoo.com, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Building implosion
- From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 12:59:12 EST
Surely, in today's world, no one is even thinking about answering such questions on the Internet, are they????
In a message dated 3/30/05 2:51:13 AM, ˆzdemirjanissary1tr(--nospam--at)yahoo.com writes:
Types of explosives use in demolition? These
explosives’ characteristics? The places where the
explosives should put in a building? The holes
characteristics which we put the explosives inside.
How can we determine the amount of explosives to
demolish a building? What are the parameters which
effect amount of explosive?
Thanks in advance,
- Prev by Subject: Re: Building implosion
- Next by Subject: Re: Building implosion
- Previous by thread: Re: Building implosion
- Next by thread: Re: Building implosion