Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Building implosion[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com, seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Building implosion
- From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 13:06:13 EST
And it's a bad address to boot--my response bounced.
In a message dated 3/30/05 7:20:04 AM, chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com writes:
On Mar 30, 2005, at 4:50 AM, cihan özdemir wrote:
> Types of explosives use in demolition? These
> explosives’ characteristics? The places where the
> explosives should put in a building?
Posts like this make my skin crawl. And when the name on the email
address isn't the same as the signature *and* comes from an anonymous
e-mail provider like yahoo or hotmail, my spidey sense just goes nuts.
Christopher Wright P.E. |"They couldn't hit an elephant at
chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com | this distance" (last words of Gen.
.......................................| John Sedgwick, Spotsylvania
- Prev by Subject: Re: Building implosion
- Next by Subject: RE: Building implosion
- Previous by thread: Re: Building implosion
- Next by thread: RE: Building implosion