RE: Building implosion

Forward to Homeland Security?
-----Original Message-----
From: Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:Rhkratzse(--nospam--at)aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 10:06 AM
To: chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com; seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Building implosion

And it's a bad address to boot--my response bounced.

Ralph

In a message dated 3/30/05 7:20:04 AM, chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com writes:

On Mar 30, 2005, at 4:50 AM, cihan özdemir wrote:

> Types of explosives use in demolition? These
> explosives’ characteristics? The places where the
> explosives should put in a building?

Posts like this make my skin crawl. And when the name on the email
address isn't the same as the signature *and* comes from an anonymous
e-mail provider like yahoo or hotmail, my spidey sense just goes nuts.

chrisw(--nospam--at)skypoint.com   | this distance" (last words of Gen.
1864)
http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw/