From: cihan "özdemir" <janissary1tr(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Building implosion
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 02:50:03 -0800 (PST)

Types of explosives use in demolition? These
explosives? characteristics? The places where the
explosives should put in a building?  The holes
characteristics which we put the explosives inside.
How can we determine the amount of explosives to
demolish a building? What are the parameters which
effect amount of explosive?

Thanks in advance,

Sincerely,
Alan