Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Isotropic bridge deck design method[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Isotropic bridge deck design method
- From: "Wontae Kim" <kimwontae(--nospam--at)email.com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 22:16:49 -0500
I have never heard isotropic deck design method.
Is this method adopted widely and proved officially?
And then, why isn't this method explained and referred to in the textbooks and papers?
When I searched for information in the Internet,
I could find out only a few papers.
I believe this method impacted slab design a lot, if it is accepted.
What makes this method differ from traditional slab design?
I am looking forward to many comments!
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
- Prev by Subject: RE: Isotropic bridge deck design method
- Next by Subject: Jenna's Bill
- Previous by thread: RE: Isotropic bridge deck design method
- Next by thread: Lattice Tower Bolts