Re: Building implosion

This is only my thesis subject. What are you thinking
like that, I dont understand (to other people!). Mr.
Harold I am a Msc. student in a university and I took
a thesis subject about controlled demolition works&
building implosion. If I was a bad guy, I would not
post here, sure. Sorry to bothering you...