From: cihan "özdemir" <janissary1tr(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Building implosion
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 21:27:57 -0800 (PST)

This is only my thesis subject. What are you thinking
like that, I dont understand (to other people!). Mr.
Harold I am a Msc. student in a university and I took
a thesis subject about controlled demolition works&
building implosion. If I was a bad guy, I would not
post here, sure. Sorry to bothering you...