Re: Building implosion

Whatever you believe! I like to use nicknames, ok! And
I have got lots of email accounts for groups, forums,
etc. and sometimes I am mixing and forgetting the
names. I faced the problem only here. And maybe you
will ask me " why do u use nicknames?". I dont want
anybody to steal my ID or card numbers on the net
using my name and addresses. This is my security
option. Anyway there is no need to explain u more who
I am! In the future I will send you my biyography.

A janissary from a palace...