DEMOLITION

Types of explosives use in demolition? These
explosives' characteristics? The places where the
explosives should put in a building?  The holes
characteristics which we put the explosives inside.
How can we determine the amount of explosives to
demolish a building? What are the parameters which
effect amount of explosive?

Thanks in advance,

Sincerely,
Alan

REPLY:

Alan, dear, you are asking for the universe of knowledge in a nutshell.
You should narrow it down somewhat by stating what is your structure like:
Brick, concrete, steel?
Different techniques are used for different beasts.

To give you a hint: typically, you don't demolish the building.
Gravity does.
All you do is giving gravity a level playing field.
If you look up my website, you will see some malicious demolitions.

Sincerely, Gregory