Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
DEMOLITION[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Struct EngAssoc" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: DEMOLITION
- From: "ASC" <ggg(--nospam--at)bigpond.net.au>
- Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 18:58:11 +1000
Types of explosives use in demolition? These
explosives' characteristics? The places where the
explosives should put in a building? The holes
characteristics which we put the explosives inside.
How can we determine the amount of explosives to
demolish a building? What are the parameters which
effect amount of explosive?
Thanks in advance,
Alan, dear, you are asking for the universe of knowledge in a nutshell.
You should narrow it down somewhat by stating what is your structure like:
Brick, concrete, steel?
Different techniques are used for different beasts.
To give you a hint: typically, you don't demolish the building.
All you do is giving gravity a level playing field.
If you look up my website, you will see some malicious demolitions.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Delegation of responsibility - was "plan checker" which was "ceiling deflection"
- Next by Subject: Design
- Previous by thread: Re: WWF in slabs on metal deck
- Next by thread: Masonry Book