Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Masonry Book[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Masonry Book
- From: "Bruce Holcomb" <bholcomb(--nospam--at)brpae.com>
- Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 08:10:05 -0600
I found the “Masonry Designers’ Guide”, 3rd edition, by The Masonry Society to be very useful and practical. I believe there is a 4th edition available now.
I thought there had been some discussion of this recently on the list, but I didn't find the thread during my quick check of the archives.
I'm looking for an up-to-date book on masonry design. Any recommendatinons?
- Prev by Subject: Masonry Book
- Next by Subject: Re: Masonry Book
- Previous by thread: Masonry Book
- Next by thread: Re: Masonry Book