Re: Nashville, TN area foundation help

I stopped using hair-pins after visiting a job-site to
see that they had been cut off.  I asked the workers
what was going on--these guys were working for the owner,
rather than the contractor and were getting ready to
install service trenches for the owner's machinery,
of which he neglected to inform me.
Gary