From: Will Haynes [mailto:gtg740p(--nospam--at)hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 6:38 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: WWF in slabs on metal deck

On page 2 of this document (document page 16), it gives the option to leave out the WWF and take a 10% reduction in table value strength. But the whole paragraph is basically saying you should have it in.

http://www.njb-united.com/usd/dpdfs/mfloor.pdf

Will Haynes

Get the NEW version of MSN Messenger - it's FREE! ******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* *** * Read list FAQ at: http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp * * This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers * Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To * subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to: * * http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp * * Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you * send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted * without your permission. Make sure you visit our web * site at: http://www.seaint.org ******* ****** ****** ****** ******* ****** ****** ********