O/E insurance...[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: O/E insurance...
- From: "David Fisher" <dfisher(--nospam--at)fpse.com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 12:13:47 -0600
I am going thru my annual frustrating interaction with the insurance
Industry as I renew my policy…
I won’t bore you with a tirade or my story…just suffice that
since 9/11, many carriers either: - won’t insure structural engineers
- or, if they do the limits are low and
The premiums are astronomical!
I have a few questions for those of you with your own firms or are aware
As to your company’s coverage:
1) What limit of liability coverage do you carry?
2) What are your annual premiums?
3) Do have any suggestions as to carriers or brokers?
If you wish to keep these things
private, please feel free to email me directly at:
ALL INFORMATION WILL BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL!
David L. Fisher
Fisher + partners
- Prev by Subject: RE: Notes
- Next by Subject: RE: Offensive language Re: IBC Special inspection for Slab-on-Grade supporting HVAC unit.
- Previous by thread: Re: Masonry Book
- Next by thread: Mat Foundation